- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Stir together Good Measures™ flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Use an electric mixer at medium speed to combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix at low speed until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Spread the batter into a greased 10 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting.
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter – softened
- 2 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and mix at low speed until combined.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Spread on cooled pumpkin bars.
- Cut bar into 3 inch by 3 inch squares.
- 2 pouches (2 cups) GOOD MEASURES™ all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 cup oil (canola or vegetable)
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
GLUTEN FREE OPTION: Replace Good Measures™ traditional all-purpose flour with 2 pouches of GOOD MEASURES™ GLUTEN FREE ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR for a delicious gluten free alternative. All ingredients are readily available as gluten free. Please read package on all ingredients to ensure gluten free.