- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil cupcake tin add cups.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder & salt.
- Have extra bowls for used items to save time and energy.
- Mix sugar, oil, eggs & vanilla.
- Mash 4 banana’s to make them easier to incorporate.
- Mix bananas with wet ingredients then slowly incorporate dry ingredients.
- Add a ice cream scoop of mixture to each cup. Leave about 1 cm to the top of the cup.
- Put in middle rack in oven for 25 minutes. When done place on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes.
- Nom’s galore!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 bananas
- 3 cups (3 pouches) Good Measures all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
GLUTEN FREE OPTION:
Replace Good Measures™ traditional all-purpose flour with 3 pouches of GOOD MEASURES™ GLUTEN FREE ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR for a delicious gluten free alternative. All ingredients are readily available as gluten free. Please read package on all ingredients to ensure gluten free.